– The ministry of teaching in the church started in January of 2019.
– The church is made up of 60 Romanian Gypsy members.
– There is no pastor at present but there are five leaders, Geza, Catalin, Marin, Mircea and Nicu.
– The church was established under the mother church, Mana Church Sighisoara 18 years ago.
– The responsibility of Fundatia Maini Intense (FMI) is to mature the church for the Glory of God the Father.
– There must be at least one leader attending the Bible School for FMI to continue to mentor the church. In this way the leader can be trained/discipled to take over as pastor once the Bible School has been completed.